- Labour opposes 99 year leases for Swindon leisure facilities
- RAF announces highflyers for Air Tattoo near Swindon
- New courses aim to get young people in Swindon ready for work
- Swindon vet practice raises over £6,000 for hero dogs
- Swindon holds consultation on Dorcan Rec & Croft
- Den-building kit at St Francis primary in North Swindon allows children to play with natural materials
- Swindon collection & art gallery plan to be assessed
Stories for tag "smiley cats kids club"
There’s plenty of action and adventure to be had at the STEAM Museum this summer, come rain or shine.
To make those pound coins last longer over the school holidays, children aged 3 - 16 years can visit STEAM for just £1 each when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Up to four children can vis...
Special Olympic and Jubilee exhibitions and activity trails and kids pay just £1 when accompanied by an adult.
Taking a trip to the STEAM Museum has always been fun. From climbing aboard famous locomotives and making-believe you’re an engine driver, to controlling trains with the levers in the Signal Box...
It's full STEAM ahead for families in Swindon this summer.
STEAM has lined up a whole season of attractions, including the popular Smiley Cats Kids Club, summer trails, miniature ride-on railway and a weekend-long Railway Festival in mid-September. W...