- Dig out your bunting in Swindon. Organise a Big Lunch on 1 June
- Labour shadow minister visits Lydiard Park Swindon
- Regent Circus naked, ready for cover up in Swindon town centre
- New F-35B to make Euro debut at airshow near Swindon
- Swindon group bids to protect Lydiard House & Park
- Super secret war plane to be seen near Swindon in July
- Swindon primary pupils learn how to coppice trees
Stories for tag "smiley cats kids club"
There’s plenty of action and adventure to be had at the STEAM Museum this summer, come rain or shine.
To make those pound coins last longer over the school holidays, children aged 3 - 16 years can visit STEAM for just £1 each when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Up to four children can vis...
Special Olympic and Jubilee exhibitions and activity trails and kids pay just £1 when accompanied by an adult.
Taking a trip to the STEAM Museum has always been fun. From climbing aboard famous locomotives and making-believe you’re an engine driver, to controlling trains with the levers in the Signal Box...
It's full STEAM ahead for families in Swindon this summer.
STEAM has lined up a whole season of attractions, including the popular Smiley Cats Kids Club, summer trails, miniature ride-on railway and a weekend-long Railway Festival in mid-September. W...