- Book a place on the GWR Factory Trail around the Swindon Designer Outlet
- Swindon Gospel Choir releases first CD
- Talented Swindon techno masters overflow with ideas
- Wharf Green in Swindon town centre to be transformed into sporting hub during Commonwealth Games
- Festival weekend at Purton House near Swindon - Friday 25 to Sunday 27 July
- Swindon fire crews control Marshgate blaze and will be in attendance for several days
- All invited to Tour de Swindon finale on 27 July
Stories for tag "smiley cats kids club"
There’s plenty of action and adventure to be had at the STEAM Museum this summer, come rain or shine.
To make those pound coins last longer over the school holidays, children aged 3 - 16 years can visit STEAM for just £1 each when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Up to four children can vis...
Special Olympic and Jubilee exhibitions and activity trails and kids pay just £1 when accompanied by an adult.
Taking a trip to the STEAM Museum has always been fun. From climbing aboard famous locomotives and making-believe you’re an engine driver, to controlling trains with the levers in the Signal Box...
It's full STEAM ahead for families in Swindon this summer.
STEAM has lined up a whole season of attractions, including the popular Smiley Cats Kids Club, summer trails, miniature ride-on railway and a weekend-long Railway Festival in mid-September. W...