- Swindon IT firm says don't even consider opening suspect email
- Swindon’s cycle-loving mum gives birth to baby girl in Women’s Cycling Week
- Telling the story of Swindon in the Great War
- A Swindon Treasure. 10 years on from park restoration and people love Lydiard Park even more
- One of most important heritage assets in Swindon attracts tourists
- Steaming ahead for summer holiday fun at STEAM in Swindon
- Wharf Green in Swindon town centre a sporting hub during Commonwealth Games
Stories for tag "smiley cats kids club"
There’s plenty of action and adventure to be had at the STEAM Museum this summer, come rain or shine.
To make those pound coins last longer over the school holidays, children aged 3 - 16 years can visit STEAM for just £1 each when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Up to four children can vis...
Special Olympic and Jubilee exhibitions and activity trails and kids pay just £1 when accompanied by an adult.
Taking a trip to the STEAM Museum has always been fun. From climbing aboard famous locomotives and making-believe you’re an engine driver, to controlling trains with the levers in the Signal Box...
It's full STEAM ahead for families in Swindon this summer.
STEAM has lined up a whole season of attractions, including the popular Smiley Cats Kids Club, summer trails, miniature ride-on railway and a weekend-long Railway Festival in mid-September. W...