- Year-old Swindon telemarketing company is a good call for business
- Ashfield Land agrees £40.5m Regent Circus sale
- Swindon Town manager Mark Cooper helps open new Swindon NSPCC service centre
- Chief constable to stay in his job during investigation
- Support North Swindon school before places crisis hits
- First students arrive for class at UTC Swindon
- Be a super hero and get behind Wiltshire Air Ambulance, from 22 to 28 September
Stories for tag "smiley cats kids club"
There’s plenty of action and adventure to be had at the STEAM Museum this summer, come rain or shine.
To make those pound coins last longer over the school holidays, children aged 3 - 16 years can visit STEAM for just £1 each when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Up to four children can vis...
Special Olympic and Jubilee exhibitions and activity trails and kids pay just £1 when accompanied by an adult.
Taking a trip to the STEAM Museum has always been fun. From climbing aboard famous locomotives and making-believe you’re an engine driver, to controlling trains with the levers in the Signal Box...
It's full STEAM ahead for families in Swindon this summer.
STEAM has lined up a whole season of attractions, including the popular Smiley Cats Kids Club, summer trails, miniature ride-on railway and a weekend-long Railway Festival in mid-September. W...