- Swindon Council teams up with Recycling Technologies to trial innovative energy recovery process
- Swindon Hare Brains wanted by charity run organisers
- Penhill man asked 14-year-old girl to perform internet sex acts
- Bus gate to be opened to help ease Great Western Way congestion
- Pensioner dies following Bassett traffic accident
- 30-year-old accused of molesting four women
- Man who smashed ex-doorman's eye socket has curfew lifted
Stories for tag "smiley cats kids club"
There’s plenty of action and adventure to be had at the STEAM Museum this summer, come rain or shine.
To make those pound coins last longer over the school holidays, children aged 3 - 16 years can visit STEAM for just £1 each when accompanied by a full-paying adult. Up to four children can vis...
Special Olympic and Jubilee exhibitions and activity trails and kids pay just £1 when accompanied by an adult.
Taking a trip to the STEAM Museum has always been fun. From climbing aboard famous locomotives and making-believe you’re an engine driver, to controlling trains with the levers in the Signal Box...
It's full STEAM ahead for families in Swindon this summer.
STEAM has lined up a whole season of attractions, including the popular Smiley Cats Kids Club, summer trails, miniature ride-on railway and a weekend-long Railway Festival in mid-September. W...