- Steaming ahead for summer holiday fun at STEAM in Swindon
- Swindon man to climb the Matterhorn for Alzheimer's Society
- Wharf Green in Swindon town centre a sporting hub during Commonwealth Games
- Swindon Dance celebrates thirty-five years of exceptional dance journeys
- It’s a Frankly Birthday!
- Three days to see Danny's dazzling dress at Wyvern Swindon
- Public health advice following fire at recycling plant in Swindon as crews fight to the root of the problem
Stories for tag "leisure facilities swindon"
However council consultation on process continues until 3 March
Commercial and not-for-profit companies looking to take over Swindon Council leisure and golf facilities have to submit multi-million pound proposals by the end of Friday 7 February. But in a stran...
Swindon Borough Council looking for alternative operators to take over three golf courses and six leisure centres
Plans to make the town's leisure portfolio less burdensome upon the council taxpayer have taken a step forward after Swindon Borough Council started the process to find alternative operators to take o...
Take advantage of extra opening hours this Wednesday and Thursday - and at half price!
After its hugely successful Jubilee programme, the Oasis Leisure Centre is offering another set of unbeatable promotions this week. This Wednesday and Thursday, swimmers will be able to use the ...
Leisure Club founder members celebrate 25th anniversary with new club logo
A group of 70+ members met at Blunsdon House Hotel to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of their Leisure Club. A new club logo was unveiled by founder member, Dilys Ricketts (pictured with Julien Cini, L...
County Ground Lifestyle Centre staff will be relocating to other leisure centres across Swindon
The County Ground Lifestyle Centre will close its doors for the final time today (25 March). The facility’s closure follows a wider review of Swindon Borough Council’s leisure provision t...