- Artists pulling out all the stops for their hometown gig
- Swindon art exhibition believed to be largest ever
- RWB Academy makes links in the USA and Burma
- Volunteer appreciated with certificate
- Swindon office allotment celebrated in new book
- Colourful life story of councillor who likes any hue – as long as it’s red
- Two Swindon women killed in A419 car smash named
Stories for tag "leisure facilities swindon"
Take advantage of extra opening hours this Wednesday and Thursday - and at half price!
After its hugely successful Jubilee programme, the Oasis Leisure Centre is offering another set of unbeatable promotions this week. This Wednesday and Thursday, swimmers will be able to use the ...
Leisure Club founder members celebrate 25th anniversary with new club logo
A group of 70+ members met at Blunsdon House Hotel to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of their Leisure Club. A new club logo was unveiled by founder member, Dilys Ricketts (pictured with Julien Cini, L...
County Ground Lifestyle Centre staff will be relocating to other leisure centres across Swindon
The County Ground Lifestyle Centre will close its doors for the final time today (25 March). The facility’s closure follows a wider review of Swindon Borough Council’s leisure provision t...