- Police bid to trace car in Becky Godden-Edwards murder case
- Basepoint Swindon to host seminar with business guru
- West Swindon patients travel further to see a doctor. Feedback meeting on 7 October
- Tom Rogers murder suspect remanded in custody
- Budding soccer stars score with Swindon recruiter
- Keen gardeners rewarded for brightening up people’s lives
- Mayor motivates homeless volunteers
Stories for tag "gwh swindon"
Nominate a hospital worker who has gone beyond the call of duty
For the third year running the Great Western Hospital NHS Trust will be hosting the annual Staff Excellence Awards to recognise and celebrate the outstanding ...
Swindon people encouraged to take part in GWH board meeting after hospital board decides to open up
Swindon Local Involvement Network (LINk) chair Val Vaughan has welcomed the Great Western Hospital board’s decision to meet in public on Thursday 28 October, 2pm, at the Academy on Great Western...
Ken White shows off Swindon railway images at Great Western Hospital’s NHS Foundation Trust
GWH is delighted to be exhibiting six paintings by well-known local artist Ken White, pictured right with some of the works on show. Featuring historical Swindon sights such as the Great West...