- Woman who pretended to have cancer cons £150k from fiancé
- New dawn as leisure centres come under fresh management
- Woman who abused dementia patients gets prison sentence
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Dignitaries join Diwali celebrations
- GWH to host Twitter Q&A sessions with dietitians
- Police issue £23k of traffic fines in week-long M4 blitz
- Timely safety reminder as clocks go back
Stories for tag "gwh swindon"
£260k MCU provided by Hope for Tomorrow charity
Cancer charity Hope for Tomorrow is providing Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with a state of the art mobile chemotherapy unit to be named ‘Linda.’ In a special ceremony at t...
Nominate a hospital worker who has gone beyond the call of duty
For the third year running the Great Western Hospital NHS Trust will be hosting the annual Staff Excellence Awards to recognise and celebrate the outstanding ...
Swindon people encouraged to take part in GWH board meeting after hospital board decides to open up
Swindon Local Involvement Network (LINk) chair Val Vaughan has welcomed the Great Western Hospital board’s decision to meet in public on Thursday 28 October, 2pm, at the Academy on Great Western...
Ken White shows off Swindon railway images at Great Western Hospital’s NHS Foundation Trust
GWH is delighted to be exhibiting six paintings by well-known local artist Ken White, pictured right with some of the works on show. Featuring historical Swindon sights such as the Great West...