- Penhill man asked 14-year-old girl to perform internet sex acts
- Bus gate to be opened to help ease Great Western Way congestion
- Pensioner dies following Bassett traffic accident
- 30-year-old accused of molesting four women
- Man who smashed ex-doorman's eye socket has curfew lifted
- Bruce Street Bridges work - expect off-peak delays
- JUSTIN TOMLINSON MP: Jobs for the boys..and girls
Stories for tag "gwh swindon"
£260k MCU provided by Hope for Tomorrow charity
Cancer charity Hope for Tomorrow is providing Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with a state of the art mobile chemotherapy unit to be named ‘Linda.’ In a special ceremony at t...
Nominate a hospital worker who has gone beyond the call of duty
For the third year running the Great Western Hospital NHS Trust will be hosting the annual Staff Excellence Awards to recognise and celebrate the outstanding ...
Swindon people encouraged to take part in GWH board meeting after hospital board decides to open up
Swindon Local Involvement Network (LINk) chair Val Vaughan has welcomed the Great Western Hospital board’s decision to meet in public on Thursday 28 October, 2pm, at the Academy on Great Western...
Ken White shows off Swindon railway images at Great Western Hospital’s NHS Foundation Trust
GWH is delighted to be exhibiting six paintings by well-known local artist Ken White, pictured right with some of the works on show. Featuring historical Swindon sights such as the Great West...