- Swindon Council teams up with Recycling Technologies to trial innovative energy recovery process
- Swindon Hare Brains wanted by charity run organisers
- Penhill man asked 14-year-old girl to perform internet sex acts
- Bus gate to be opened to help ease Great Western Way congestion
- Pensioner dies following Bassett traffic accident
- 30-year-old accused of molesting four women
- Man who smashed ex-doorman's eye socket has curfew lifted
Stories for tag "dave king"
Dave King, who left at the end of May, says his job was about “dealing with other people’s crap” and working with staff who resembled the Addams family. Read Dave's response to the article
From Hold the Front Page Sarah Bould June 27, 2011, writes: A regional daily editor who stepped down from his role last month has likened the job to toilet paper and referred to his s...
Charity Quiz - 16 June, Legends Lounge, County Ground; Ladies Lunch - 17 June, Bushwackers, Fleet Street
Quiz to boost mayor's charities Thursday 16 June, 7pm, in the Legends Lounge at the County Ground. Open to teams of four or five people. It is the first fundraiser of the year organised by Coun Ray...
Dave King makes way for editor with weekly background and told not to return after Bank Holiday
Dave King, who has edited the Swindon Advertiser for the last four years, has decided to relocate back to the South Coast. Gary Lawrence, Editor of the Wiltshire Weeklies, has been appointed Group E...