- Police launch Community Messaging service in West Swindon
- Beatles For Sale at Gig to Remember in Swindon
- Swindon Heritage Magazine focuses on famous windmill
- Swindon friends make bike trip to Paris in aid of diabetes research
- Appeal for witnesses following indecent exposure in Swindon
- Chief Constable Pat Geenty gets Ice Bucket Challenge soaking
- Swindon to Kemble rail line doubling complete
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...