- ADHD Inspiration Day for parents at Lydiard House will offer bright ideas to parents
- Arkell’s signs three year deal with Swindon Town Football Club
- Swindon v Coventry - pictures by Richard Wintle
- Man charged following fatal crash in North Swindon
- Free 4 week training programme in Swindon for young people wanting to work in Retail
- Swindon painter first artist in residence at Bournemouth Air Festival
- Police launch Community Messaging service in West Swindon
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...