- Forward Swindon announces the appointment of a new Chairman
- Tanwood Dance School wants to hear from former pupils
- Expanding North Swindon school in several stages
- Market brings Christmas spirit to Canal Walk
- PM calls up Swindon MP to join him at Chequers lunch for sports stars
- Fast Forward celebrate learner achievements
- Christmas crime prevention campaign launched in Swindon
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...