- Woman who pretended to have cancer cons £150k from fiancé
- New dawn as leisure centres come under fresh management
- Woman who abused dementia patients gets prison sentence
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Dignitaries join Diwali celebrations
- GWH to host Twitter Q&A sessions with dietitians
- Police issue £23k of traffic fines in week-long M4 blitz
- Timely safety reminder as clocks go back
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...