- The Ridgeway Farm decision: where local democracy died a little
- Ladies cycling club and rugby team help women get fit
- Police & Crime Commissioner gets a feel for West Swindon
- Swindon Mela is back on for August
- Lottery invests £240,000 in getting Swindon active
- North Swindon movie maker in search of horror film funds at Cannes
- Swindon Link makes it to the top of Kilimanjaro with a Mad March Hare
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...