- Peatmoor couple visit Animals Asia bear sanctuary in Vietnam
- Waxing lyrical about Swindon Festival of Poetry
- MP's endorsement of new Link Sport project
- Big top disappointment as circus is cancelled
- Police hunt gunman after shots are fired in Swindon
- Hobbit makes visit to West Swindon primary school
- COMPETITION: Win two tickets to STEAM LEGO event
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...