- Government earmarks £5.54m for Wiltshire Fire merger
- WIN: £3,000 worth of camera equipment in photo comp
- Poppy's tribute to soldier dad after Hercules crash
- Construction of 48 new affordable homes on course
- Pensioner accused of abusing two girls in 1960s is released
- Burglary allegation against duo is dropped
- Assembly to demonstrate against children's centre closures
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...