- Swindon Dance celebrates thirty-five years of exceptional dance journeys
- It’s a Frankly Birthday!
- Three days to see Danny's dazzling dress at Wyvern Swindon
- Public health advice following fire at recycling plant in Swindon as crews fight to the root of the problem
- Justin Tomlinson MP backs the Which? ‘Scrap the Savings Trap’ campaign
- I need your help, PCC tells crime victims
- Swindon SMASH youth project teams up with Nuffield Gym
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...