- GLL takes over running of five leisure centres
- GWH unveils new £98k dementia friendly ward
- THE GALLERY, by Damien Davis: AUTUMN
- Swindon hosts UK’s first solar powered refuelling station
- Bassett firm offering free wireless hardware
- 5 ways to winter-proof your home
- Feeling undervalued at work? Try new app to boost morale
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...