- Swindon group bids to protect Lydiard House & Park
- Super secret war plane to be seen near Swindon in July
- Swindon primary pupils learn how to coppice trees
- Swindon Mayor issues statement of resignation
- From China to Coate Water. Animals Asia Swindon welcomes charity founder aboard dragon boat
- Pictures from the opening of Waitrose Swindon
- Celebrate St George in Swindon on 23 April
Stories for tag "chris larner"
Chris Larner tells a candid, poignant, sometimes comic story at Swindon Arts Centre - Thursday 9 February
Last year, Chris Larner accompanied his chronically ill ex-wife to Switzerland’s Dignitas clinic. He came home with an empty wheelchair and a story to tell. This moving, bittersweet show reflec...