- A Swindon Treasure. 10 years on from park restoration and people love Lydiard Park even more
- One of most important heritage assets in Swindon attracts tourists
- Steaming ahead for summer holiday fun at STEAM in Swindon
- Wharf Green in Swindon town centre a sporting hub during Commonwealth Games
- Marcus Collins to headline Swindon & Wiltshire Pride concert on 9 August
- Lydiard brick reveals Swindon fingerprints from 300 years ago
- Swindon man to climb the Matterhorn for Alzheimer's Society
Women do the business at breakfast club
Swindon's longest running networking group for women is keen to attract new members who want to meet other women in business, whether they are corporate, SME or self-employed.
Women experienced in business or just starting out are welcome to monthly breakfast and lunchtime meetings to meet other members and listen to speakers.
For details mail Julia Falaki: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictured: Shirley Ludford of Swindon 105.5 community radio joined members in May to talk about her life in the media