- New era for media in Swindon as James Phipps takes over Link magazine
- Swindon Heritage Magazine focuses on famous windmill
- Proposed council cuts could leave Swindon children in need
- Renewed appeal for wanted man from Swindon
- Link Centre Swindon welcomes back Jazz Carlin
- Swindon designer repeats award-winning garden
- The Archbishop of Canterbury visits Swindon
Women do the business at breakfast club
Swindon's longest running networking group for women is keen to attract new members who want to meet other women in business, whether they are corporate, SME or self-employed.
Women experienced in business or just starting out are welcome to monthly breakfast and lunchtime meetings to meet other members and listen to speakers.
For details mail Julia Falaki: email@example.com
Pictured: Shirley Ludford of Swindon 105.5 community radio joined members in May to talk about her life in the media