- Father and son face jail over assault on neighbour
- Air Ambulance 1 January takeoff delay for safety training
- Decision on two new Swindon secondary schools get closer
- Sadness at passing of loved North Swindon mum Anne-Marie Burgess
- Man, 39, facing ABH charge is released on bail
- Big Lottery Fund backs work of Swindon Young Carers
- Faringdon Road woman guilty of debit card fraud
Private school near Swindon holds open days on 15 & 16 March
Meadowpark, the independent school in Cricklade, is holding open days in March and the headteacher Mrs Rajvinder Kular wants parents to know that a scholarship scheme has put private education within reach of many more families.
“It is widely recognized that independent schools provide a high standard of education and small class sizes, with a high staff to pupil ratio, together with good discipline, and generally give children the best chances to achieve their full learning potential,” said Mrs Kular.
“We believe that all children should have access to good quality education. At Meadowpark we make private education affordable by offering scholarships for 7 and 8 year olds.
“This is a rare opportunity for parents to give their children the best possible education at up to 50 per cent off the fees. Extending the affordability of an independent education to a greater number of families means that more children will have the opportunity to achieve their best.”
Meadowpark School and Nursery in Cricklade educates and cares for children aged 3 months to 11 years.
Parents and children are invited to open days on Friday 15 March, 9am to 3pm and Saturday 16 March, 9.30am to 1pm
For more details call 01793 752600 or visit the website www.meadowparkschool.co.uk