- South Swindon MP to help CALM bag pack at Waitrose on 22 December
- Calling all artists in Swindon to a transformation
- Sadness at passing of loved North Swindon mum Anne-Marie Burgess
- Dietitians lead Foodbank collection at Great Western Hospital Swindon
- 47 Christmas church services in Swindon
- Get your skates on and hit the ice at the Link Centre
- DIARY OF A POP STAR - PART 2: Driving home for Christmas
Pauline Quirke says Lighter Life delivers results for her
Pauline Quirke stunned viewers watching This Morning on Tuesday 19 July showing off her slim size 16 figure after losing seven stone on LighterLife.
Pauline wowed Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on the daytime television show and spoke about her ‘light bulb moment’ when she knew it was time to finally lose weight.
On the show she says ‘I was on a plane with my family. I’d always struggled getting the seat belt done up, but I just about managed every time – but for two hours I’d be sat in agony as the belt would be digging in to my kidneys.
‘I’d always managed to do it until this particular time when it wasn’t going to do up. It was horrible and I remember my husband and kids could see I was quite distressed. I asked the stewardess very quietly for a seat extension and she was very discreet about it…but I remember thinking “I’ve got to do something”.’
Local Weight-Management Counsellor Deborah Cripps in Swindon said: ‘It’s great to have Pauline on board as an ambassador for LighterLife. She has lost such a substantial amount of weight and is telling everyone how good she feels.’
Michelle McHugh, one of Debbie’s clients who did the LighterLife programme in 2010 said: ‘‘I can’t believe how fantastic Pauline looks after losing nearly seven stone on LighterLife! I lost six and a half stone on the programme last year and am still maintaining my weight a year on. I still stay in touch with my Weight-Management Counsellor and I feel great!’
If you have one stone or more to lose why not contact Deborah Cripps on 01793 602474 or email@example.com