- Report says the UKs and Wiltshire’s wildlife is in trouble
- Toothill seniors go all 50 Shades
- Artists pulling out all the stops for their hometown gig
- Swindon art exhibition believed to be largest ever
- RWB Academy makes links in the USA and Burma
- Volunteer appreciated with certificate
- Swindon office allotment celebrated in new book
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org