- Swindon Council set to slash children's centres - after consultation
- Swindon celebration and commemoration of the Great War
- Telling the story of Swindon in the Great War
- Free course to get Swindon kids active and healthy
- Cut in hours at West Swindon GP surgery in Freshbrook
- Swindon foodie seeks crowd funding for new card game to promote eating fruit and vegetables
- Driving Honda by Jeffrey Rothfeder who tells the story of a worldwide company with a base in Swindon
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: email@example.com