- FSB Swindon sponsors start-ups to Keep Trade Local
- Elizabeth Hurley to launch Care in the High Street at Brunel
- Fire service issues warning over Diwali celebrations
- GWP's Chris named Apprentice of the Year
- Swindon band Talk In Code need your help to make it big
- North Swindon Library to host huge book sale
- Comic Simon Evans unLEASHED at Arts Centre
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: email@example.com