- Ashfield Land agrees £40.5m Regent Circus sale
- Swindon Town manager Mark Cooper helps open new Swindon NSPCC service centre
- Chief constable to stay in his job during investigation
- Support North Swindon school before places crisis hits
- First students arrive for class at UTC Swindon
- Be a super hero and get behind Wiltshire Air Ambulance, from 22 to 28 September
- Swindon parks up against the nation’s favourite green spaces. Cast your vote now
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org