- New wheels for Wiltshire Wildlife Trust from waste tax
- Labour opposes 99 year leases for Swindon leisure facilities
- RAF announces highflyers for Air Tattoo near Swindon
- New courses aim to get young people in Swindon ready for work
- Swindon vet practice raises over £6,000 for hero dogs
- Swindon holds consultation on Dorcan Rec & Croft
- Den-building kit at St Francis primary in North Swindon allows children to play with natural materials
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: email@example.com