- Police hunt gunman after shots are fired in Swindon
- Hobbit makes visit to West Swindon primary school
- COMPETITION: Win two tickets to STEAM LEGO event
- South Swindon MP congratulates veterinary training business
- Toothill Community Centre in West Swindon celebrates 30 years with free event
- New mobile chemotherapy unit launched at GWH Swindon
- Great Western Brick Show at STEAM Swindon: 4 & 5 October
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org