- Christmas joy in the birthing centre at GWH Swindon
- Extending Thamesdown Drive could open the door to more housing to the west of Swindon
- Public meeting set for Tuesday 13 January to discuss Swindon Council's alternatives to extending Thamesdown Drive
- 12 top tips to have a safe and happy Christmas
- Police hunt suspect after man in 70s is hit by brick
- DAVID RENARD: A happy, humanitarian Christmas
- THE GALLERY, by Damien Davis: VALE OF PEWSEY
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org