- GWH unveils new £98k dementia friendly ward
- THE GALLERY, by Damien Davis: AUTUMN
- Swindon hosts UK’s first solar powered refuelling station
- Bassett firm offering free wireless hardware
- 5 ways to winter-proof your home
- Feeling undervalued at work? Try new app to boost morale
- Link along for the ride on road trip in aid of wildlife
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: email@example.com