- It’s a Frankly Birthday!
- Three days to see Danny's dazzling dress at Wyvern Swindon
- Public health advice following fire at recycling plant in Swindon as crews fight to the root of the problem
- Justin Tomlinson MP backs the Which? ‘Scrap the Savings Trap’ campaign
- I need your help, PCC tells crime victims
- Swindon SMASH youth project teams up with Nuffield Gym
- Book a place on the GWR Factory Trail around the Swindon Designer Outlet
Studley Grange has Waterbubblz this summer
This summer, during the school holidays, visitors to Studley Grange Butterfly World & Craft Village will have the added attraction of the Waterbubblz, right, also a crazy golf course.
The baby meerkats are now growing nicely and are out playing with their brothers and sisters. Within the Butterfly House there are a number of Atlas Moths, one of the largest moths in the world with a wing span of up to 6" and the exceptional crop of caterpillars will be turning into a very large number of butterflies during the summer.
Along with interactive play area and many individual craft shops offering a variety of handcrafted gifts, there really is something for everyone, come rain or shine.
For more information call 01793 852400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org