- Link Centre Swindon welcomes back Jazz Carlin
- ADHD Inspiration Day in October at Lydiard House will offer bright ideas to parents
- Arkell’s signs three year deal with Swindon Town Football Club
- Swindon v Coventry - pictures by Richard Wintle
- Man charged following fatal crash in North Swindon
- Free 4 week training programme in Swindon for young people wanting to work in Retail
- Swindon painter first artist in residence at Bournemouth Air Festival
Calling all Women to take up a new sport in 2012
Women Only Triathlon Weekend
2 & 3 June 2012
What better way to celebrate 60 years of a special lady in power than with a triathlon specifically designed for women!
Triathlon England South West and Tri Ferris Promotions are delighted to announce that they will once again, for the sixth year, host a weekend of triathlon activity specifically designed for women on 2 and 3 June, at The Cotswold Water Park, Nr Swindon, Wiltshire.
This weekend is perfect for women who would like to get into a sport that is fun, great for your health and where you can participate in an environment that is friendly and fun. You don’t have to be there for both days to join in the fun, pick and chose as you like.
Women Only Triathlon Training Day - Saturday 2 June, 11am to 4pm
The training camp is being delivered by a team of predominantly female coaches. The day will include instruction on planning for an event, open water swim coaching, basic cycle information and run training. The day will be delivered with novice triathletes in mind, and will be ideal for newcomers to the sport. For more information about the training day and a booking form, please contact: David Hooper: email@example.com
Women Only Triathlon - Sunday 3 June 8am - all abilities welcome
This Women Only event gives competitors the opportunity to participate in one of three different triathlon distances, Novice, Super Sprint or Sprint distances. All are open water events in one of the nicest and cleanest lakes in the country, followed by a flat cycle and picturesque run around the lake.
Tri Ferris Promotions are organising these events for all abilities and details can be found at: http://www.triferris.com/womenonly/index.html
Camping on site with toilet and shower facilities available.