- Rethinking Dyslexia film at Swindon Central Library
- North Swindon MP Justin Tomlinson secures giant TV donation for Open Door Centre
- Man jailed for domestic violence in Swindon
- Pictures from St George's Day parade in Swindon
- Oakhurst Primary School in North Swindon celebrates diversity through colourful artwork thanks to Dulux
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance new helicopter to carry slogan: 'Funded by you, flying for you'
- Ridgeway Farm Swindon to take 5 years longer than expected
Brantano opening at Mannington Retail Park
Brantano footwear is excited to announce plans to open a brand new store at the Mannington Retail Park, Swindon SN5 8WA.
This forms part of Brantano’s strong three year expansion strategy, which sees the footwear specialist actively seeking new retail sites to target their growing customer base. This latest addition to the portfolio will take the number of stores in the UK up to 149 and will create 17 new jobs in the local area. This will add to Brantano’s portfolio of stores within the South West area and will make Brantano more accessible for customers.
The Brantano store will offer a wide range of affordable shoes in hundreds of styles, whatever the season or occasion, across a selection of top brands such as Clarks, Skechers, Emilio Luca, Hush Puppies, Orchard and Red Level. New Brantano customers will also be able to enjoy a wide range of sports shoes for all the family including styles from Nike, Hi-Tec, Osaga and Reebok. With ladies shoe sizes ranging from a UK size 2 to 10 and men’s shoes available up to a UK size 14, plus a new season selection of wide fitting shoes, there is something for everyone at Brantano.
Brantano are experts in kids fitting with professionally trained staff in every store nationwide. Recognised by the awarding body Edexcel, and trained directly by Clarks and Hush Puppies, Brantano ensures that the very best care is taken in choosing shoes for precious growing feet and parents can trust that their kids walk away with shoes which are the perfect fit.
Karen Staton, Retail Operations Director at Brantano Footwear says, “We are really excited about the plans for our new store in Swindon. The store offers customers a fresh and exciting shoe shopping experience at Brantano with key seasonal shoe styles and accessories for all the family. We hope customers enjoy this new shoe shopping experience.”