- Keen gardeners rewarded for brightening up people’s lives
- Mayor motivates homeless volunteers
- Katie Went cycles to Paris in support of Diabetes Charity
- Year-old Swindon telemarketing company is a good call for business
- Ashfield Land agrees £40.5m Regent Circus sale
- Swindon Town manager Mark Cooper helps open new Swindon NSPCC service centre
- Chief constable to stay in his job during investigation
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre
Suitable for 7- 11 year olds, their families and educators
The Arts Centre (Swindon), Friday 11 March, 1.30pm
Tickets: £4.80 each (inc VAT).
Call Sixth Sense to book on 01793 614864.
What happens if you muddle the pages from a Collection of Fairy Tales with a Recipe Book? When Dermot’s mum marries Dolores’ dad they are forced together as a whole new family and discover the result of blending fact and fantasy. This insightful and entertaining play by Mike Kenny, the UK’s leading playwright for children, uses physical theatre, comedy and live music to explore the many mixes of modern families.
This work is subsidised by Swindon Borough Council and the Arts Council England. For more information visit: www.sixthsensetyp.co.uk
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre for Young People in partnership with Salisbury Playhouse