- Man charged following fatal crash in North Swindon
- Free 4 week training programme in Swindon for young people wanting to work in Retail
- Gold medallist at Swindon Link Centre open day Saturday 30 August
- Swindon painter first artist in residence at Bournemouth Air Festival
- Police launch Community Messaging service in West Swindon
- Beatles For Sale at Gig to Remember in Swindon
- Swindon Heritage Magazine focuses on famous windmill
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre
Suitable for 7- 11 year olds, their families and educators
The Arts Centre (Swindon), Friday 11 March, 1.30pm
Tickets: £4.80 each (inc VAT).
Call Sixth Sense to book on 01793 614864.
What happens if you muddle the pages from a Collection of Fairy Tales with a Recipe Book? When Dermot’s mum marries Dolores’ dad they are forced together as a whole new family and discover the result of blending fact and fantasy. This insightful and entertaining play by Mike Kenny, the UK’s leading playwright for children, uses physical theatre, comedy and live music to explore the many mixes of modern families.
This work is subsidised by Swindon Borough Council and the Arts Council England. For more information visit: www.sixthsensetyp.co.uk
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre for Young People in partnership with Salisbury Playhouse