- Swindon Mayor issues statement of resignation
- From China to Coate Water. Animals Asia Swindon welcomes charity founder aboard dragon boat
- Pictures from the opening of Waitrose Swindon
- Celebrate St George in Swindon on 23 April
- Follow the 'tube' map to a Swindon pub
- Historic steam locomotives head to Swindon & Cricklade Railway over Easter weekend
- Swindon signwriter heads for final of Dulux Decorator Centres Apprentice of the Year
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre
Suitable for 7- 11 year olds, their families and educators
The Arts Centre (Swindon), Friday 11 March, 1.30pm
Tickets: £4.80 each (inc VAT).
Call Sixth Sense to book on 01793 614864.
What happens if you muddle the pages from a Collection of Fairy Tales with a Recipe Book? When Dermot’s mum marries Dolores’ dad they are forced together as a whole new family and discover the result of blending fact and fantasy. This insightful and entertaining play by Mike Kenny, the UK’s leading playwright for children, uses physical theatre, comedy and live music to explore the many mixes of modern families.
This work is subsidised by Swindon Borough Council and the Arts Council England. For more information visit: www.sixthsensetyp.co.uk
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre for Young People in partnership with Salisbury Playhouse