- North Swindon MP Justin Tomlinson secures giant TV donation for Open Door Centre
- Man jailed for domestic violence in Swindon
- Pictures from St George's Day parade in Swindon
- Oakhurst Primary School in North Swindon celebrates diversity through colourful artwork thanks to Dulux
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance new helicopter to carry slogan: 'Funded by you, flying for you'
- Ridgeway Farm Swindon to take 5 years longer than expected
- Better Swindon Principles get backing from Lord Joel Joffe
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre
Suitable for 7- 11 year olds, their families and educators
The Arts Centre (Swindon), Friday 11 March, 1.30pm
Tickets: £4.80 each (inc VAT).
Call Sixth Sense to book on 01793 614864.
What happens if you muddle the pages from a Collection of Fairy Tales with a Recipe Book? When Dermot’s mum marries Dolores’ dad they are forced together as a whole new family and discover the result of blending fact and fantasy. This insightful and entertaining play by Mike Kenny, the UK’s leading playwright for children, uses physical theatre, comedy and live music to explore the many mixes of modern families.
This work is subsidised by Swindon Borough Council and the Arts Council England. For more information visit: www.sixthsensetyp.co.uk
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre for Young People in partnership with Salisbury Playhouse