- Swindon Mayor presents Christmas teddies to women's refuge
- Sharp eyes at Swindon opticians results in advert award
- North Swindon MP wins national road safety award
- New car park in Swindon gives town centre scope to grow
- Santa and reindeers drop into Swindon primary school
- Burning issues still to be addressed over plans for Swindon incinerator plant
- Caring youngster's picture captures hearts of contest judges
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre
Suitable for 7- 11 year olds, their families and educators
The Arts Centre (Swindon), Friday 11 March, 1.30pm
Tickets: £4.80 each (inc VAT).
Call Sixth Sense to book on 01793 614864.
What happens if you muddle the pages from a Collection of Fairy Tales with a Recipe Book? When Dermot’s mum marries Dolores’ dad they are forced together as a whole new family and discover the result of blending fact and fantasy. This insightful and entertaining play by Mike Kenny, the UK’s leading playwright for children, uses physical theatre, comedy and live music to explore the many mixes of modern families.
This work is subsidised by Swindon Borough Council and the Arts Council England. For more information visit: www.sixthsensetyp.co.uk
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre for Young People in partnership with Salisbury Playhouse