- Former Abbey Meads nursery up for retail redevelopment
- ROBERT BUCKLAND: Honouring Brandon & helping Ms Hurley
- Don't forget your South West Reading Passport
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Liz Hurley opens Care in High Street centre
- Liz Hurley dazzles in Swindon - for a very good cause
- Estate of Brave New World illustrator helps artists of today
- North Swindon 20 years on - first family to move to Abbey Meads
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre
Suitable for 7- 11 year olds, their families and educators
The Arts Centre (Swindon), Friday 11 March, 1.30pm
Tickets: £4.80 each (inc VAT).
Call Sixth Sense to book on 01793 614864.
What happens if you muddle the pages from a Collection of Fairy Tales with a Recipe Book? When Dermot’s mum marries Dolores’ dad they are forced together as a whole new family and discover the result of blending fact and fantasy. This insightful and entertaining play by Mike Kenny, the UK’s leading playwright for children, uses physical theatre, comedy and live music to explore the many mixes of modern families.
This work is subsidised by Swindon Borough Council and the Arts Council England. For more information visit: www.sixthsensetyp.co.uk
A Family Cook Book by Sixth Sense Theatre for Young People in partnership with Salisbury Playhouse