- Penhill man asked 14-year-old girl to perform internet sex acts
- Bus gate to be opened to help ease Great Western Way congestion
- Pensioner dies following Bassett traffic accident
- 30-year-old accused of molesting four women
- Man who smashed ex-doorman's eye socket has curfew lifted
- Bruce Street Bridges work - expect off-peak delays
- JUSTIN TOMLINSON MP: Jobs for the boys..and girls
Swindon hotel scoops prestigious international award
Best Western Premier Blunsdon House Hotel in Swindon has achieved the top ‘International Quality Award’ in its annual inspection by the Best Western group.
The award is only given to a few select hotels throughout the world that reach an exemplary level of quality. In fact, only 18 British hotels have achieved such an accolade.
To be in with a chance of winning the award every Best Western hotel is rigorously assessed using strict criteria. This includes the cleanliness and quality of both the guest rooms and public areas and also the standards of the restaurants and leisure facilities. All the hotels must achieve at least minimum standards to remain part of the group, however some hotels go on to achieve Global recognition with an ‘International Quality’ award for their excellence in this area.
Keith Pope, director of Best Western said: “It is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the staff that the Blunsdon House hotel has achieved such a great award. As Best Western are all independently owned hotels, it is a great honour for them to be recognised internationally and this award is an international seal of approval.”
To book and for more information please go to www.bestwestern.co.uk or call 08457 737373
Pictured: Operations Manager Alfred Burkhardt with Head Housekeeper Emma Walters and Facilities Manager Steve Day admire the marble plaque that will be displayed in Reception.